Digital Certificate Trial Offer
What are Digital Signatures?
Digital signatures are used to authenticate digital information — such as documents, PDFs, e-mail messages, and VBA macros — by using cryptography delivered through a GlobalSign Digital ID and SafeNet HSMs. Digital signatures help to establish the following assurances:
- Authenticity – the digital signature helps to assure that the signer (such as the document author or the email sender) is who he or she claims to be
- Integrity – the digital signature helps to assure that the content of the document or email has not been changed or tampered with since it was digitally signed
- Non-repudiation – the digital signature helps to prove to all parties the origin of the signed content. “Repudiation” refers to the act of a signer’s denying any association with the signed content
- Enables PDF security – including document integrity, authorship and time-stamping
- No plug-ins or extra software needed – Certified PDFs & Approval Signatures are automatically recognised by Adobe Acrobat and the free Adobe Reader
- Cost Effective – with a variety of purchase options, we have a solution to fit any budget.
How can I trial a PDF or Office signing certificate?
It’s easy to setup and trial a signing certificate in your environment. ICT Security can help you setup and install a free GlobalSign CDS digital certificate in your environment today. All you need to do is fill out the form below and one of our account managers will be in contact with you shortly for your free consultation.